USB controller support?

Would you like to see USB controller supported?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCARTEL

Private Tester
This will probably turn into a PC vs console thread, but will there be an option for a USB controller support (360 gamepad perhaps...)

Disci

Old man
I don't know how people think they would be able to play Legions with a pad while keyboard+mouse is so superb compaired to it and the fact that game is developed for that.

U8er

You could always download third party software to use a controller with just about any game. However the absence of aiming acceleration and then like that is designed into console games from the start to make using a controller feasible will be non-existent.

masterluso

I don't think it would really matter, unless you want to commit suicide. After all:
I don't know how people think they would be able to play Legions with a pad while keyboard+mouse is so superb compaired to it and the fact that game is developed for that.

Mabeline

God-Tier
Without ridiculous amounts of aim assist trying to aim with a USB controller is a pretty horrible experience and so it's not high on the list of things to implement. If you really want to use a controller you can use xpadder or a similar program.

Calimo

Ehh yeah... I personally do not see a big need/want for a USB controller in legions. Good suggestion though!

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Word of advice: Think at least ten times before posting anything console related.
(These PC gamers tend to get offended quite easily...)
Word of advice: This has nothing to do with consoles vs. PCs. Playing Leejunz with a gamepad just equals playing with only one hand and one eye, while being constantly stabbed into your kidneys with a rusty fork. It's not a good idea. But if you want to do it, feel free to. The official answer is:
[...]it's not high on the list of things to implement.[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.