Urgent Request

stefygraff

Private Tester
Since we're changing the engine, i just want to finish the Swamp Map project. But i need a tree (swamp-like one). If anyone has one or can make one please spare it to me so i can finish the map, credits will be awarded.
With this said, I hope this request will help me out. Thanks a lot for understanding. Give me a pm with that tree :D

Defender

Since we're changing the engine, i just want to finish the Swamp Map project. But i need a tree (swamp-like one). If anyone has one or can make one please spare it to me so i can finish the map, credits will be awarded.
With this said, I hope this request will help me out. Thanks a lot for understanding. Give me a pm with that tree :D

You have plenty of time, to finish your map..:cool:
The new Legions2 game is atleast a year or two away...;)

stefygraff

Private Tester
Just a note for all of you willing to help me... I need a real 3D tree model not a simple jpeg

You have plenty of time, to finish your map..:cool:
The new Legionds2 game is atleast a year or two away...;)

Fair, but i still need that tree shape :(

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Learning a content creation app for modeling/texturing is really not that hard , especially something easy as a tree. Go youtube blender modeling tutorial and enjoy about 50+ pages of results.

Defender

Learning a content creation app for modeling/texturing is really not that hard , especially something easy as a tree. Go youtube blender modeling tutorial and enjoy about 50+ pages of results.

If you want professinal good looking trees, you may half to buy them..
http://www.dexsoft-games.com/models/fantasy_trees2.html

I don't think its easy to make a realistic tree, after watching this video..
The tree he made looks like crap...