Update the map rotation.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fixious, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Jaymyster

Jaymyster Member

Much needed update with some good changes. Will never be comfortable with 7v7 being a start for zenith though (at least with our current community). If one or two people leave, the game is likely end in shambles imo.

imliterallyshaska likes this.
  2. Fixious

Fixious Test Lead

Yeah, but Zenith literally never showed up since it required 8's previously. 7's aren't entirely uncommon lately, so we'll see. Can always make tweaks later on.

3. Jaymyster

Jaymyster Member

Truedat

imliterallyshaska likes this.
  4. Fixious

Fixious Test Lead

I think Grassy should be removed from the Team Rabbit server. It just crashes for me 99% of the time, anyways. Also during Grassy:

[​IMG]

Jordahan, nil, loc and 1 other person like this.
  5. Fixious

Fixious Test Lead

With the dwindling population I'd say another map rotation update is needed, not to mention a new server with monit to restart it every day (a man can dream). Elegiac generally kills the mood these days, and should require at least 10-12 players. With the average player count being below 10 (hell even 8 is high these days), the rotation should probably consist of:

Frost
    Nivo
    Reactor
    Whiteout
    OTTN
    maybe Wintermelt?

An admin can switch to a larger map if needed.

k e v i n likes this.
  6. KrO

KrO Member

Sorry but i can t download the chillout and OTTN maps

7. Fixious

Fixious Test Lead

8. KrO

KrO Member

thx fixious

9. Jaymyster

Jaymyster Member

I'm all for an updated map rotation like the one fixi has mentioned. As for Elegiac; unfortunately there are far more duels than CTF matches happening lately, and Elegiac is the best dueling map (on alpha), so I'd personally prefer to see it more frequently. Id feel like a dick if we were having at least a little bit of CTF matches, but they've pretty much been nonexistent. I would hope for that to change