Download UltraPack 1.5

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
This is pretty much all effects have currently that can be released and few other goodies. Working on generating new skies, some are available in the download but still need few tweaks. Later on I'll be able to include new terrain textures as well.

The big thing about this download is I implemented RockeyRex's jet trail selector and add various colors.. to find this after installing launch the game and go to options/video and on far bottom of the list you can change enemy and friendly jet trails.

Majority of the jet trails have been readjusted so they are more transparent. You will find there are variety of colors and you can change them in-game while playing. You have to respawn however for the change to take effect.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/el5n36kbo8bs47i/Ultra_1.5.zip

yeah no screens.. but hey you no what to expect from me :)

Freeman

RAYTANG
awesome work.

loving the rainbow jet trails as well!!
any way you could change the sniper beam to red?

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
Currently its set for core and gorge in the pack. takes about 20-30 minutes to render just one image for that skybox above.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
small issue with above sky, i had to tweak 005 so that it matched slightly better with the other corrasponding images... i believe a filter setting is the cause of this.

Royalty

The Aussie
So is the pack completely finished or does it need some tweaking? Love the whole pack, the only stuff I'm not a big fan off is:
  • Rocket projectile colour
  • Grenade launcher projectile colour
  • CG projectile & muzzle flash (I like the ones from your old pack)
  • Your rets
  • Your HUD
  • The flags (the halo is not visible enough)
Keep in mind that I'm not asking you to change any of the above, just that I'm not using those parts of the pack.
Great job.
BTW which map uses these skies?

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
the one above is a recent rendering of some skies.. it should work well for moonshine, gorge, and core

If you could complete the ret pack, I'd be so happy <3

I do plan on doing all reticles as well as making few changes to current ones.. the hud is old and been working on new ideas.