Status
Not open for further replies.

HVanquish

Hey, hopefully it's an easy fix that clearly shows my dumbness or blindness:

I go to ts3 and connect with
address: ts3.legionsoverdrive.com
Nick: Mr. Vanquish
no pw

When i connect, all the channels pop up and i can see myself in the opening channel, normally with other people in there as well. After about a second the chick voice says "insufficient permissions" and i can't move around or see anything outside my channel (such as players in other channels).

The chat looks like:
<22:43:05> Trying to resolve hostname ts3.legionsoverdrive.com
<22:43:05> Trying to connect to server on ts3.legionsoverdrive.com
<22:43:06> Connected to Server: Legions: Overdrive (Official Server)
<22:43:06> Welcome to ts3.legionsoverdrive.com.
Server Admins: SeymourGore
<22:43:06> insufficient client permissions (failed on i_client_max_channel_subscriptions)

St3lth

Backend Contributor
Subscribe to the Legions:Overdrive channel. The very first channel. Right click --> Subscribe to all channels, or Subscribe to channel family.

HVanquish

just right clicked and said subscribe to channel family and mrs. chick said "insufficient permissions" and:

<22:57:46> insufficient client permissions (failed on i_client_max_channel_subscriptions)
<22:57:46> insufficient client permissions (failed on i_client_max_channel_subscriptions)
(that many actually popped up)

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
just right clicked and said subscribe to channel family and mrs. chick said "insufficient permissions" and:

(that many actually popped up)
Rejoin TS3 and tell me if I fixed it

Fixed it! Alls well that ends well, locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.