ts3 and legions full screen

Coho

I've been using teamspeak and legions in windowed mode and works fine. I switched to full screen and teamspeak wouldnt transmit voice. So I changed back and forth and found teamspeak only works for me when legions is in windows mode? windows 7 quad core, might be something in my av suite, not sure. I know Hades has problems with legions and teamspeak working at same time as well. for me the only way to get both legions and ts3 to go online is to set permision to ask instead of allow.
Great game :)
Coho

Karnage

Private Tester
I've been using teamspeak and legions in windowed mode and works fine. I switched to full screen and teamspeak wouldnt transmit voice. So I changed back and forth and found teamspeak only works for me when legions is in windows mode? windows 7 quad core, might be something in my av suite, not sure. I know Hades has problems with legions and teamspeak working at same time as well. for me the only way to get both legions and ts3 to go online is to set permision to ask instead of allow.
Great game :)
Coho
Make sure you are running both as admin. I had that problem in the IA days and solved it thus.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Yeah this issue atleast appears when you are running games as administrator. You just need to run your voip program as admin as well.
If it's not that... No idea.