Trying to set up SG PHS but...

Immanent

My router/modem is DLink DCM-604.
It's not listed under portforward.com
Anyway, I went and typed in 192.168.0.1 and logged in as admin. I portforwarded my ports to 28001 and 28001 and enabled it for my local IP.
I also edited the config.cs files perfectly: Changing the broadcast thing from 'false' to 'true' and added the startHeartbeats(); thingy. I don't remember the exact line of code, but I did copy paste it correctly.

I talked to GReaper, and he said that my router is sending data from random ports even though I have forwarded it to 28001 for legions. I need help with how to prevent this randomization of ports sending out data/receiving. I tried disabling my firewall, which doesn't work.

Why you should help me:
1. Because I'm one of the only few SG players playing, I can host a PHS if this issue is solved, so the Dedicated SG server can be taken down, saving money.
2. Make me a happy guy.
3. Help others with this issue.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
That's interesting, to say the least. Have you googled that? The only thing related to a router that comes up is this thread. Fishy fishy.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
192.168.0.1 is most likely the address of your router? You'll wish to have the local address of the computer you are hosting from on that field instead.

To find this out go to command prompt in windows and type in ipconfig.
What you are looking for is the IPv4-address.

Edit: Oh and you lied. 604 not 064 =(