Transformers Dark Of The Moon Trailer(2:27 minutes)

PuppyGuard

BRAND SPANKIN NEW.

Also; if you've played T:WFC on PC, please sign this petition saying that we get DLC packs(maps, patches, ect.) for T:WFC2!
High Moon studios left us PC users in the dust! Sign to fight (hinting Ucan,omnis)!!!

Stay Gold friends.

PuppyGuard

er, thats for the movie... whats it have to do with the game?

Well I didn't want to make a separate thread for the petition. I don't want to post every thing I see on here so I try to put as little as possible(sometimes).

Megan Fox has been replaced? :(
Where have you been? Megan Fox was fired for back-talking Micheal Bay on set.
Possible Spoiler alert (actors)

In the third Installment of Transformers: Mikayla(Megan fox) breaks up with Sam Witwicky. Later on he finds a new girl named Carly(creating the allusion of the original characters from the 1980's TV series "Transformers").

Vox

this movie looks beast.
but megan fox shouldnt have back talked... she was a great actress for the transformers series

PuppyGuard

And now some good news:
High Moon Studio is making the T:DOTM videogame! Instead of those inefficient scrap heaps of what EA call movie games! High moon is here to save the day with multiplayer! The game will be Introducing features that will foreshadow elements in Transformers War For Cybertron 2!!!

I'm too damn excited. Here are some goodies for you guys.

Movie Poster
download-2.jpg

---------------------------------------------------
Wallpapers for your...walls

Optimus:
OP-bb-flat_720.jpg

Shockwave1:
TF3_reveal_image_1-L_720.jpg

Shockwave2:
shockwave-bb-flat_720.jpg

BumbleBee (RoRo)
BB_bb_flat_720.jpg

Arch

Legions Developer
This thread is starting to turn into a "Bicker about Megan Fox" thread, even though she's hot.

OT: If this is any like the other Transformers movies, it will be amazing.

Synista

This thread is starting to turn into a "Bicker about Megan Fox" thread, even though she's hot.

OT: If this is any like the other Transformers movies, it will be amazing.

Looks like it's on another level compared to the other two ;) Hopefully it is!!! :D Me and my mates gonna see it when it comes out for his birthday hopefully

MightySheep

megan fox might have been hot but apparently she was rly stupid and a terrible actor and a bitch to all the other cast and slagged off the director and made everyone hate her