Touchpad freezes :(

jickerjacker

Private Tester
Whenever I play legions, my touchpad that I play on will freeze randomly and I won't be able to look around, etc. It usually happens around 5-10 a day and it's not my laptop either because whenever I hit esc and open Google Chrome, I can move my mouse just fine. What I usually have to do is just restart Legions. I've tried reinstalling but it doesn't help. Any advice would be appreciated :)

Nash

My suggestion is to buy a cheapass € 5,- mouse and play with that one.
Seriously tho.. who plays with a touchpad? @_@

jickerjacker

Private Tester
hehe more like the "Cheap ass mouse" I bought wasnt compatible with my laptop or something. :mad:
He can't, he's pro with a touchpad but sucks with a mouse, or so I heard.
Never played with a mouse before :( but I might buy a desktop in the near future hopefully :)

Immanent

hehe more like the "Cheap ass mouse" I bought wasnt compatible with my laptop or something. :mad:

Never played with a mouse before :( but I might buy a desktop in the near future hopefully :)
If you are working, just claim you broke your mouse at work and that you need a replacement office mouse. Bam! Saves you atleast a good 20 Dollars/Euros there. GL

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster

Hey jicker! I used to play soley on a touchpad (for about 3 years). Then just this past July, I switched to the mouse. People can attest to the fact that I have gotten significantly better. I can't actually go back to the touchpad because I feel like it gives no control. Trust me, switch to the mouse.

Disci

Old man
Hey jicker! I used to play soley on a touchpad (for about 3 years). Then just this past July, I switched to the mouse. People can attest to the fact that I have gotten significantly better. I can't actually go back to the touchpad because I feel like it gives no control. Trust me, switch to the mouse.

Piggeh... It makes me sad that you have played so many years with touchpad. Now, what are you going to do you broken wrists? I suggest you get to a local doctor or physiotherapists asap.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Piggeh... It makes me sad that you have played so many years with touchpad. Now, what are you going to do you broken wrists? I suggest you get to a local doctor or physiotherapists asap.
I actually never really hurt my wrists playing. My set up was pretty good.

Propkid

Clean the touchpad. Sometimes when there's too much of... you on it it tends to fail. Also, if you were pressing too hard on it it just might've gotten broken. Aaaaalso, but now I'm pushing it, once my old Iphone stopped reacting to one of my fingers; the one that I've used the most on it... It's like if I had too much dead skin on it or w/e but it just didn't work for any touch pads.

jickerjacker

Private Tester
I used to play soley on a touchpad (for about 3 years).
I'm gonna reach that mark this January but hopefully I get a WORKING mouse or a new desktop lol, it's sad to think that I still suck and I've been playing this long lol :p
and your wrist stops hurting.
I guess I'm like Piggeh, I've never really had a problem with my wrist hurting but who knows maybe it's because you get used to it after 3 years :eek:
Clean the touchpad.
I've tried that but it didn't work, but as far as my fingers not responding to it, that's the first time I've heard of that lol