Torque 3d Legions Profile

GameDevMich

Honored Hero
@Disci - YO! Another familiar face. This pleases Centaur Mich =)

Gheist

King of all Goblins
My sig was hacked!!!!! Why is it you guys cannot go less than three days without finding and posting a picture of me shirtless?
I just couldn't resist. Also, I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt of keeping this sight a secret! ;)

curser656, I hope you don't mind us hijacking your thread to shower Mich the lurker with some manly manly love? Was your initial question answered satisfactorily?

curser656

I just couldn't resist. Also, I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt of keeping this sight a secret! ;)

curser656, I hope you don't mind us hijacking your thread to shower Mich the lurker with some manly manly love? Was your initial question answered satisfactorily?

Eh, I guess, but Torque is just going to be a visual example until someone "reverse engineers it" at least so I was told.

GameDevMich

Honored Hero
For shapes( weapons.. etc ) there is a Maya 2DTS plugin that works for Maya 8.5.. that wont help you much with maps though.

--

Something that could help with structures I found is this:
http://www.godsendproductions.com/downloads/Maya8toMap_exporter.zip

I have never been able to get it to load though.. I get some weird dependency error. Otherwise you have to use hammer to make structures :(

Hammer? Is there something about Legions that renders Constructor unusable?

Hey! Just noticed the Honored Hero upgrade. Thanks guys. I am flattered =)

GameDevMich

Honored Hero
Since it is somewhat related to this thread, I have created a new thread in the Off Topic section about game development: http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/question-about-game-development.3064/. Members from the old IA days might recall a similar thread I started way back in the far off time =)

Anyway, feel free to spam it with questions. Ask about Torque, non-Torque topics, general game development, design, writing, coding, whatever!