Tips on getting your friends interested in the game.

NqCUp.jpg

I showed(bullied) the game to like 5 of my friends and what I did to them ingame should be considered a crime in your world, I demolished them...I *danced* them up, and probably destroyed their gaming life, I did explain how the game works but I haven't told them about overdrive or downjet because they need to have better control at the game, and then I just threw them into a game and put all of them against me and told them to come at me and win the game while constantly reminding them that they need to be faster by making the best of every little bumb on their way and I even capped until my score was 1 short of winning the game to just show them how fast I can go and to take the opportunity of them not being at base, the first game went really bad for them they were bored and didn't want to play anymore.

I practically begged them to play another game but then I told them they need to make a plan to win it, these assholes put 2 osniping defenders and 2 chainers at offence(they just camped at my base and constantly killed me with the osnipers........) and a capper. 2 of them had to change teams for the game to be playable and that's it.
eventually 3 of them kept playing the game, and based on what some of you were saying this was a successful attempt.
I would say their interest in the game came from seeing their selves killing me and on the way to winning the game until the switch of course :p .

at least 50 other people saw us play the game because we usually play games at a gaming cafe, barely 5 asked about it(were our friends) and 1 tried to play it and the same thing happened to him but he kept playing it.

maybe if the devs made an achievement for playing 5 hours of the game by getting the achievement they get a TF2 hat :)