Tiered of bases

I just had this idea when i was playing and i got bored of the base idea
so i thought why not have a base ruins like a desert map with ruins and a skewed flag stand(maybe not)
with half towers and bridges coming out of the sand and...... etc
you picture it, it would be cool to have some thing new at least :)

Half bridges coming out of sand? zenith.
Ruins? Forgotten
And skewed? Nah
oh you depressed me because of your response
you thought of it in the wrong way, you thought if i want ruins go play forgotten if i wand the broken bridges play zenith
but why not make a map with both of them not much stuff only hills and the ruins
my last words gave me a new idea why not just bury Nivosus in sand till the bridge or a bit lower and break some stuff in it

Siantlark

So to add even more to the ruined feel of legions we make a ruined map?
Eh... Not sure how this will help with map originality and variation.

Abandoned

FE:L is dead, L:O is born. Move on.

The way you put the baes to look like "ruins" and "half towers coming out of the sand", then it wouldn't be much of a base would it?

Disci

Old man
Why don't you draw a picture and contribute atleast something. Making a post like this is not really a suggestion but some brainfart you just experienced. I DEMAND A PICTURE OF THE BASE OR REQUEST TO DELETE THIS POST! IT'S YOUR CALL. SO HOW IS IT?!

Skepsis

I like how most of you respond saying its not a good idea because forgotten is in your thick skulls. There's always a place to put the flag. I think its a good idea to have Ruins as Fallen bases or towers as obstacles. It would feel something new and interesting, Just don't make the map too huge and give plenty hills to create high speed routes ! :D

Disci

Old man
I like how most of you respond saying its not a good idea because forgotten is in your thick skulls. There's always a place to put the flag. I think its a good idea to have Ruins as Fallen bases or towers as obstacles. It would feel something new and interesting, Just don't make the map too huge and give plenty hills to create high speed routes ! :D

Wow there's the key to successful map making. Listen to this guy!