Theater Mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojen09

Like the one they hav in black ops, maybe not as suffisticated as in you can onlly review your own game play, not every one else's, this could be good because if you were to get a few good MA's (oh how i miss them :() and you didn't get to record them, you could use the theater playback and record any that you missed :D

MJ1284

Haven't played Black Ops so I don't know what "Theater mode" is, but I'm assuming it's some sort of a DemoCam which lets you watch a recorded match on free camera mode. Tribes had that and Mabel said that he'd love to see functional DemoCam on Legions, but right now it's taking too much hassle to get it working properly. Wait for couple months and we might see DemoCam on Legions :)

MJ1284

Ookay, so it's little more versatile than DemoCam... but I doubt it's necessary to add all those integrated editing tools because we already have video editing softwares availible on PCs.

This is what we can acheive with regular free cam & lots of hours spent on editing and filming:

trojen09

DANGGGG, i *chocolate cookies* myself at the awesomeness of 2:47 - 3:00 :O :D thats some badass editing there, phowarr ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.