The Rage Thread

stefygraff

Private Tester
After a hard days work, I jump in bed. After 10 minutes of peace I start to feel a bad smell from my socks... need to wake up and throw them out of the room :mad:

MJ1284

I can't understand women.:mad:
580167_415062855215667_1337218195_n.jpg

cockygirl

I'm done with online relationships! Why do I even bother? He tells me loves me and that he really cares about me, but then I don't hear anything from him in days! And when he finally decides to come back....he acts like nothing is wrong :(

Application-1

test bester
I'm done with online relationships! Why do I even bother? He tells me loves me and that he really cares about me, but then I don't hear anything from him in days! And when he finally decides to come back....he acts like nothing is wrong :(
I love you and I really care about you.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Seriously the wrong forum to be looking for sympathetic eyes.

Sin

Private Tester
CtrlAltDefeat II. Welcome.

I have no rage, for I am perfect.

Unfortunately, my internet is not and well, 200 latency is fantastic! Delay out the ass anyone? I'm willing to share mine, I have plenty after all.

east coast server please

57thRomance

Have you ever heard of people called catfish? Or the MTV show Catfish?

Armageddon

Teapot
Yesterday 9 1/2 hour shift, come home eat try to sleep, lennon wakes up on the hour every hour because of new teeth coming in, get to bed at 5:30am and up at 7:30am to go back in to work at 8:30pm and then work until 9:30pm. To tired to rage.. But the idea for this thread = Genius.

Also add in a 790$ bill from the plumber to my day. Still can't flush poo without battling it down with the plunger.