The 'ol Trash Talk is back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one else notice how strong the taunts have become again? About 6 months ago this subject was brought up, and every one toned the taunts down a bit after seeing the thread. Gotta admit, gameplay was a lot more enjoyable. I'm not insinuating that the taunts should go, I believe they are just as necessary a part of the game as the compliments. I really enjoy Legions, not just because it's a great game, but for me any way, it's a great stress reliever. To me, the game is enjoyable whether I'm on target, or getting smoked every time I turn around. (Although on target is better I admit). I don't care if some idiot wants to call me a "rookie", It's just hearing it over & over & over again kinda takes the fun out of the game. Although better than me, I don't even consider these guys among the better players of the game. I was looking forward to a couple of games today, logged on, & was playing for 2 minutes, & one of my team mates types: "my chain sucks", "I've got no team". Well I realize I'm no where near the best, but by no means do I "suck", & do your arrogant selves a favor will ya? Keep in mind that you once were where I am now. Sticks & Stones, dickeys-

SNAKEOPS

I have to ask, where is this other thread? And you know you can turn chat messages off btw. Also, I see you raising a point but right now it's just complaining when you don't offer any suggestion to a solution. And if this thread is meant for all the trash talkers in-game, they probably won't be checking the forums so this is falling on deaf ears.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
If it bothers you do what snake said and turn them off. I honestly don't see a need for this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.