the MMO(RPG) appreciation thread

Propkid

Massively Multiplayer Online timewasters. Post videos/info of any that you've played/wanna play. SHARE YOUR LOVE WITH EVERYONE.
/boring thread intro

So what I'm about to show you could be included in my 'internet awesomeness' series. How so? This is definitely the most amazing game that I've ever played in my life. I'm not saying it's the best, because I knew a game or two that were better 'at the core', but this game is the arche-MMO to me. Nothing that I know comes near it. It can be best described by the following equation:

Guild Wars gfx and atmosphere + Tekken elements in the combat system + FPS elements in the combat system + intrusive PvE system + Korean MMO mastery + genius class system + GunZ-like dynamic movement system = ...
Continent of the Ninth aka C9

Every single skill has to be aimed and can miss. Skills can be combined together to make a combo on some classes. Each class has it's own unique style of fighting, hence it requires a totally different approach from the player. The girls are hot (really). PvP starts pretty much from the 2nd hour into the game. While in a PvE instance with your team (dungeon most likely) there's a possibility of another player's team intruding in and trying to kill you and finish the dungeon (PvPvE). The game is fast, requires thinking and most importantly to me: it creates a fair and satisfying balance between time invested (in game level and items) and amount of actual skill that the player has obtained.

But enough talk! Time for some PvP gameplay:

Assassin (agility melee fighter with extra movement abilities) vs Scout (agility trapper/miner/bomber with some extra ranged skils).

Assassin vs Taoist (melee staff-swinging spellcaster with the ability to teleport)

Assassin vs Blade Master (a dashing melee berserk freak)

Now why am I not playing this game you might wonder... It's Korean and for Koreans only. I used to play it: I've learned some Korean, illegally obtained a KSSN (Korean Social Security Number) to make an account at hangame and played with a silly high ping for about a month. Then I grew sick of the ping and threw away my Korean dictionary :D.