The Importance of TeamSpeak

S

shaskie

If you haven't already done so, you should join the Legions TS3.

Download TeamSpeak 3 here http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Address is, ts3.legionsoverdrive.com there is no server password.

We need more people in this TeamSpeak, it is honestly the key to getting new players to get better at this game without tutorials and all that.

We use TeamSpeak to organize have PUGS (Pick-up games) which are organized versions of public games, rules and more information can be seen here. Trust me, you will learn so much more about Legions, proper position play and it will help you to get better at Legions than playing in a Public Game would.

I'm in most of the pugs, and I will get you picked for a pug, so you don't have to worry about not being picked.

- Shaska

[Edited and reviewed by Jordan]

Angel.

Private Tester
There are lots on the forums that I don't see in TeamSpeak. I ask you if your reading this and don't have ts3 to get it as soon as possible... click on the link blaze posted for you right now. you will not regret it one bit. TeamSpeak help me learn how to do remarkable things while playing legions that i didn't even know existed. In PUGS there are skills that you will learn and people there to talk and tell you what your doing wrong to try and fix it. You do not need a mic to get TeamSpeak, however it would be great to get one. For easier communication and faster learning and better game play time. Get it now! There is no reason not to. And i tried my best not to repeat what blaze said... best post in a while.... thumbs up blaze

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Skill level of most players in that pickup today that I played was quite low. Lots of room for improvement - pickups do that over time and cannot be more highly valued.

especially when it comes to everyone posting pictures of boobies

57thEnryu

yeah, I rage quit b/c I had to HO with muk and freeman on ld one match, then had to fend of like 5 lo as the only hof another...

stefygraff

Private Tester
Community manager should work on some events. Only one blasted official event made by the 'officials' from this game. Not to say that enryu did not get a big deal post on the blog for all the effort he made!
Seriosly, make a Saturday Night meetup Jordhan,keep that blog active! COMPETITION-PUG-TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!

Also i vote enryu to get a honor tag on the forums for what he did!

Angel.

Private Tester
yeah, I rage quit b/c I had to HO with muk and freeman on ld one match, then had to fend of like 5 lo as the only hof another...
To solve this problem is not to rage... ist to take a deep breath and say what are they doing thats makeing them own me and what i am doing that is wrong. When im LO theres times i will first rush them... then i will rush then stop on a bridge in front of there base in frost byte to see how the team defence is..... if I can play with them in front of there base then theres more i can do inside... and did try my best not to die of course

Mahidhar

Honestly, the pick-ups I participated in recently, were fine. Whatever team I join, whatever position I'm told to play, I will, even if I'm only 20% effective in the position I'm in. It's when I'm told that I'm not being useful will I ever reply back, and mostly that ends up with the other guy shutting up.

My point is, don't rage quit. Have some self-respect. If you're doing what you're told to do and all that you can, and you still got people breathing down your neck, don't let them. Mostly, the Captain is not one of them, so you don't need to stay quite and take it or rage quit. That's all the pick-up advice I could give and is all that you'll ever need.

As for the TS address, if you really want new folks into the server, get that thing on the home page with a separate tab with "TeamSpeak" written on it.