D

Doom Of Neroflame

isnt that the 3rd one this year?​
3 is not a magic number!!!​

D

Doom Of Neroflame

if only i knew where to bet on these dates. i would be a millionaire by 2013

WhiteHawk

The worl will not end in 2012...knoww one but god knows when the world will end all we know is that it will end soon! So more 2012 BS !!!!

Libra

look kiddies with your conspiracies and blah blah blah if the world ends it ends we all die anyways just live life to the fullest live out your dreams

Libra

it has to do with your level of determination some people only think about the negative and never try once you learn to balance then it isnt hard to accomplish your dreams just cut some corners and sacrifice certain things in the end it'll all be worth it

ocarina_boy

Poeple say that but its inpossible cause u can't live out ur dreams.....cause in reality life is an itrosity!

People say that but it's impossible because you can't live out your dreams...because in reality life is a b*tch. 'itrosity' or what would have been spelled 'Atrociouity' is not an existing word. YOU FAIL.

Libra

People say that but it's impossible because you can't live out your dreams... because in reality life is a bi*tch. 'itrosity' or what would have been spelled 'Atrociouity' is not an existing word. YOU FAIL.
i got what they guy meant you don't have to be such a douche professor no life

Libra

heard the Mayan calendar is off by a year or 2 anyways whatever is supposed to happen is either this year 2013 or 2014 but not 2012

this ocarina boy is a conspiratorial kind of guy posting only on things he thinks there are more *chocolate cookies* behind it i remember i posted some human augmentation like stuff then he posted a bunch of tht conspiracy crap i hate people like that thinking there is a conspiracy behind everything

WhiteHawk

this ocarina boy is a conspiratorial kind of guy posting only on things he thinks there are more *chocolate cookies* behind it i remember i posted some human augmentation like stuff then he posted a bunch of tht conspiracy crap i hate people like that thinking there is a conspiracy behind everything
Right on I couldn't say it better myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.