The day that Tribes died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalty

The Aussie
TRIBES IS DEAD. HAS BEEN FOR THE PAST YEAR.
*dance* YOU HI-REZ. YOU DIPSHITS HAD TO GO *dance* UP A PERFECTLY GOOD GAME.

Fixious

Test Lead
ZFZ died? Didn't they just play Mono lastnight?

I knew BeSt and nfs died. Semi-surprised about BeSt, since they were becoming one of the more well-known teams. They weren't necessarily good, but well-known. Swordf1sh and link are good peeps.

ZFZ died? Didn't they just play Mono lastnight?

I knew BeSt and nfs died. Semi-surprised about BeSt, since they were becoming one of the more well-known teams. They weren't necessarily good, but well-known. Swordf1sh and link are good peeps.
ZFZ was suppose to play mono in the jimvitationals, but HiRez was doing maintence on the servers or something, it logged pretty much everyone out everytime they tried to join a central server. That doesn't really justify my point, zfz doesn't enjoy the game anymore, so they were probably gonna troll with vechiles all game just to get it over with. They're getting ready for Firefall.
BeSt was a decent, but most of their players indivudually weren't good enough and they got discouraged everytime they got beat, instead of trying to correct WHY they got beat.
nfs mostly understood the game, their players weren't really good, but the team was inexperienced aswell even though they've been playing since beta.
I meant that tribes is dead
Only 1,700 people play it on steam on a good night, and another 60% on the HiRez client.
TRIBES IS DEAD. HAS BEEN FOR THE PAST YEAR.
*dance* YOU HI-REZ. YOU DIPSHITS HAD TO GO *dance* UP A PERFECTLY GOOD GAME.
T2, T1 were and always will be complete *chocolate cookies*. Thank God the developers of TV and TA had some sense and sped up the game. Please don't post in a thread where you don't understand the game and add nothing constructive to the conversation.

Fixious

Test Lead
T2, T1 were and always will be complete *chocolate cookies*. Thank God the developers of TV and TA had some sense and sped up the game. Please don't post in a thread where you don't understand the game and add nothing constructive to the conversation.

TaTdV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.