Suggestions for Legions Lore

Royalty

The Aussie
I know Daphi is working on legions lore, but I am going to create my own version. I am not saying that the devs have to use this or my version is better than the one they are going to release, but the devs might want to incorporate some (or none) of my ideas.

I am writing for about an hour every night. Should be finished late next week (could be earlier).
The story links to Tribes, explains how the armour was found by today's legionaries, explains the Fallen Empire Legions logo, the great war and how we got to where we are now. Prometheus is going to be the name of the guy who finds the armour.

If anyone wants to add some of their ideas to my story post them below and I'll see if I like/ will incorporate any of them. Thanks :)

Abandoned

I was thinking more along the lines of an attractive Canadian and the numerous women that seek to be his mate.

First time I've seen Seymour not use 3rd person to address himself?

Nice, is this stuff going to be accurate information or just made up?

Royalty

The Aussie
First time I've seen Seymour not use 3rd person to address himself?

Nice, is this stuff going to be accurate information or just made up?
Well there was no original legions lore (as far as I know). However what I am writing will make sense and explain heaps of stuff. What do you mean by accurate???

It should explain how an empire has fallen also and some epic battle as well and the research of new weapons.
The current weapons were invented before the armour was found, however the story will explain how the became modified, so they could become attached to the suit.
Will explain how the empire has fallen and will introduce a war, hence how the empire fell.

Mahidhar

How about including some text about a particular type of technology instead of just weapons. Something like the Blue Core from Astro Boy, Arc Reactor from Iron Man etc. It could also be some kind of innate energy in the humans, generated in them by birth, because of the radiation effects of the after-war world. It has been amplified, and integrated into weaponry, armor and vehicles. Your version is very similar to how I interpreted the Legions back-story, and therefore I'm really looking forward to it.

Armageddon

Teapot
The story links to Tribes, explains how the armour was found by today's legionaries, explains the Fallen Empire Legions logo, the great war and how we got to where we are now. Prometheus is going to be the name of the guy who finds the armour.

If it ties into or refers to tribes lore, you might want to change the main characters name from Prometheus.
In tribes lore he was the Cybrid commander and they were the reason for conflict.

Royalty

The Aussie
If it ties into or refers to tribes lore, you might want to change the main characters name from Prometheus.
In tribes lore he was the Cybrid commander and they were the reason for conflict.
Thanks for bringing that up. This complicates it a lot. Will have to find a way around this. Maybe lose a bit of the focus on Tribes...

Just something I want to bring up would you guys rather make the legionnaires humans from earth or human like people from another planet?

Royalty

The Aussie
VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION:
(2 actually):)

1. In Tribes were the people humans from Earth who discovered the technology to make the suits/weapons etc OR were the aliens from another planet that were much like humans???
2.Would you guys rather that Legions Lore be based on humans from Earth who discover the suits/ technology to make the suits OR people from another planet who are still human, just not from earth????