Stuff you don't do in PUGs

Siper

Private Tester
List of stuff that is frowned upon in pugs:

Not following your position provided by captain.

Rage quitting. leaving the game without notice.

Being disrespectful to others.

Blame or bash others about losing a game.

Giving orders if you are not a captain.

Gameplay tactics that spoils and ruins the game for both teams, ex: rabbiting.
----------

These are a few things you don't do in pugs, feel free to add more to the list!

MJ1284

I think it's okay to notify your captain if one section needs tweaking to make it work better (for example switch LD sniper to HoF), long as you don't make such decision by yourself it's fine.

Oh and chat spamming!

A2

"PICK ME PICK MEEE!" Getting picked and ready, and then "OH SNAP I have to go!" -disappears into thin air-

Deskari

The thing you absolutely don't do is let Seymour touch your your naughty bits. I notice there are players that seem to do this regularly and it has resulted in them be distracted or unresponsive. Often times we would hear the husky groan of the hairy gorilla over TS3 followed by shameful whimpering of the victim.

Dacil

i twitch every time one or a few of my team members say...i mean YELL...something along the lines of "OMG HOW DID THAT JUST HAPPEN WHY ARE WE NOT WINNING OMG OMG WHAT THE HECK THIS SUCKS " BLAH BLAH BLAH....imagine the worst whiny, high, yelling voice you can possibly imagine and believe it or not, that's what happens..... it...makes...me....so annoyed.

Synista

Domestic arguments because two or more players on the same team can't co-operate, especially when it's the captain who's telling that player but he's saying it's better if I do this.

MJ1284

i twitch every time one or a few of my team members say...i mean YELL...something along the lines of "OMG HOW DID THAT JUST HAPPEN WHY ARE WE NOT WINNING OMG OMG WHAT THE HECK THIS SUCKS " BLAH BLAH BLAH....imagine the worst whiny, high, yelling voice you can possibly imagine and believe it or not, that's what happens..... it...makes...me....so annoyed.

*cough* I'll try to restrain myself next time, I promise.

I don't really own a mic.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester

WHAT IS OUR OFFENSE DOINGGGGGG?!

Disci

Old man
It's in the OP but wanna break it down a bit and say, local taunts are no no. Part of the being disrespectful to others.

Propkid

Being Elite (both the kid and being an elitist)
Believe me, people hate that. I tried it (being the kid) a couple of times, everyone muted me on TS instantly ;DD

EDIT: having your mum on the mic is annoying too.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
The thing you absolutely don't do is let Seymour touch your your naughty bits. I notice there are players that seem to do this regularly and it has resulted in them be distracted or unresponsive. Often times we would hear the husky groan of the hairy gorilla over TS3 followed by shameful whimpering of the victim.

Apparently Seymour was confused over the term 'Pick Up Game'. Seymour's very ashamed.

RisingSun

Private Tester
List of stuff that is frowned upon in pugs:

Not following your position provided by captain.

Rage quitting. leaving the game without notice.

Being disrespectful to others.

Blame or bash others about losing a game.

Gameplay tactics that spoils and ruins the game for both teams, ex: rabbiting.
----------

These are a few things you don't do in pugs, feel free to add more to the list!

OHHHHHH add one. Dont rocketjump to Crit while playing Lo. Not really frowed upon just a big habbit 4 me :confused: