Stefygraff Map Pack(soon)

stefygraff

Private Tester
Warning: these maps are not out yet, but all of them will be released at the same time.
You can trust the links... no virus, its photobucket.com :)

1st map: Blue Planet (pics: 1, 2, 3, 4)

Current stage: 40%, almost out of Alpha stage.
This map will have lots of hills and caproutes.

2nd map: Shadow Hill (pics: 1, 2, 3)

Current stage: 50%, Alpha.
Front routes will be balanced, side routes will rock on this map(if you get them right). Also the map will have a large amount of towers.

3rd map:
Also, I have some pics for the new map that will replace Hill Base: 1, 2. Not sure what to call it yet.

I don't have a deadline for release just yet, but i am looking for some private testers. When i do publish this maps out, i want them totally finished.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Hill Base is a remake of Stygian right? And I must say, both Shadow Hill & Blue Planet look pretty impressive.
On a side note, I'd love to test them out for ya steff.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Hill Base is a remake of Stygian right?

Its going to be the same size as Stygian, but more open. The flag will be very high (at least as high as Fallout) and you will not have as many front routes. Only way to make a good cap will be with fast grabs, otherwise you will be easy to chase.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Its going to be the same size as Stygian, but more open.
If I'm not wrong that means its going to have much less dodgy hills, and more open terrain?
The flag will be very high (at least as high as Fallout) and you will not have as many front routes. Only way to make a good cap will be with fast grabs, otherwise you will be easy to chase.
Does that rule out the possibility of a quick e-grab if there are no cappers en-route to the enemy base? or is it in e-grab proximity?

stefygraff

Private Tester
E-grab will just be *downjet a steep hill + rocket jump*, figuring the fact that this base is actually placed on the face of a big ass hill, you will have slopes and if you RJ you can get to the enemy base.

In comparison with the other two maps, I know what i want from Hill Base. Shadow Hill and Blue Planet need more terrain work so that people will enjoy them.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Okay!
Shadow Hill is ready for beta testing!

map.jpg

Please ask for the map on this thread or here.
The testers who register for this map will also receive the other maps when i have them ready!
Hill base has taken a totally new face, you will see pretty soon! :)

I needs testers! <3

stefygraff

Private Tester
Although just publicly release it, you'll get more feedback that way.

Even if its not a very bright idea, ill go for it!

Shadow Hill

Short description:

This map is almost finished, only minor tweaks are needed such as: adding some stuff to the base, fixing towers in some places and adjusting terrain- All these will be made according to your suggestions and feedback that i receive on this map!

What are you waiting for? Install it and try it out!!! :D (don't forget to come back though and give me your ever important feedback!

HOW TO INSTALL: Extract the legions.rar in your "Live" folder. Don't forget that you must first Create a game and then press F5 (control panel) and change the "mission" (map).

Also, I have some pics for the new map that will replace Hill Base: 1, 2. Not sure what to call it yet.