Staff changes, Private Tester update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to new developers, and to new private testers you are so lucky. I hope there will be another round of choosing private testers with less expectations maybe i could get chosen
It's like every one hopes to be a L:O private teste
so when do we get to know the private testers are you going to announce their name except of the Private Tester below their names

So.. how long is the estimated time for the private testing to be finished? I know you guys got a lot of stuff to do due to the quick release, so I don't think that anyone can actually share an estimated date/time without being incorrect.

Hmm
I have missed legions so much
I don't really care about testing all i want to is login and kick some arse, as Legions are the only decent game
i can think of, sure there are lots of FPS's and TPS's but they are all to much apart from Counter Strike and Alteriwnet those two are somewhat fun

Darklord

Private Tester
Theres only a very few private testers in the first wave, don't get dispirited if you weren't chosen.

And heartsong is right, if you were chosen you would already know.

Pushi

How would we know if we haven't been selected?
We've currently selected a handful of experienced Legions players, and if you were not chosen. Fret not! As this project grows we'll be selecting more and more Private Testers to join the team.
They're probably gonna announce who got chosen for the first phase of private testers publicly, since theres surely many ammount of applications.If you were chosen, you will be notified via mail.
Also if you're not chosen in the first phase dont let it get your hopes down, they will need more private testers in the future, and there will always be the some Public tests as well.
The thing is once its launched i think most of the applicants will stop caring about testing legions for bugs, they'll rather want to just enjoy the current build.
SO dont give up :p

GReaper

Grumpy
How would we know if we haven't been selected?

We currently know who our testers are, all have been contacted and have replied.

Please don't worry about any beta invites being lost in spam folders, we're certainly making sure that any accounts are active by not throwing account details into random emails which could get lost.

If in future we do email contacts, I'm sure we'll be following up on those who haven't activated their account or logged in.

Haha Everyone's a broken record! Cant wait till the Public testing, Ive missed this game soo much. who needs to fight when you can Ski like hell?

Gheist

King of all Goblins
He actually stopped by in IRC yesterday. It's the place to be if you're looking to get into contact with the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.