Spray

Sokky

That, or something that isn't even remotely related to what you're talking about, how about tagging like in the Source Engine?
:0

I think we should all go play halo and invent a mobile bubble shield that blocks everything coming at you except the flag.
OH also, the bubble shield will be made out of 3 thousand Vegetas.

ryan770

This is a great idea, but there are a few problems in it. For example, do these beads float, hover, or fall quickly; because that would effect their usability. Also, you have to take into account the splash damage, because if you weren't able react in time to fly or move away, that rocket will be pretty close to you, and will end up exploding in your face anyways. Also, wouldn't this encourage pesky snipers camping out at midmap if they could deflect our rocket barrages at them? I know I sound picky, but I honestly do like the idea

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Midfield snipers that are doing their job correctly shouldn't draw enemy rocket fire from a distance, and so they'd have to run, deflect one rocket, and then eat a couple more because if the spray method is to be used, it should only work once, and then you have to go to an ammo station, I would think. Anything else, and you get major OP issues. The best method of dealing with Osnipers is to come in close and hit them fast and hard. I used to do it (I've grown up since then) and most Osnipers only are able to hit the defense players that are standing still.