Speed/Ping test.

ChainU

Not epic, though quite often I do enjoy the best ping in-game. Dunno what happened to my ping up there, but here is the Pingtest result.

Do you live near Finland or something? You have Elisa as the server... A Finnish company.

piece of advice, dont waste your time...he doesn't cheat

But it's LIKE cheating... It's that simple... I didn't say he cheats. e_o

Dacil

But it's LIKE cheating... It's that simple... I didn't say he cheats. e_o
oh.... well where i come from a lot of people use "like" as if it means nothing at all, like, you know what i like, mean? haha XD but all good, just makin sure you know

Calimo

Its impossible to get 395 mbps at your house with Verizon.

I do not know if you could read what I wrote correctly, or if you are just agreeing with me. You are correct, which is why I said I do not get speeds that high. I only WISH I could! haha

That's Like cheating man... :eek: Everyone must watch out for him...

lol I like the comment! =P but... internet speeds are not the major factor with playing games in correlation with skill. There are a lot of players who are WAY better than I am. I know there have been people with 150+ ping who have destroyed me in games. It's more about how comfortable you are with your own play style. When I first played Legions I was on Verizon DSL being capped at 500 kb/s and I do not believe my skill drastically increased or anything with my major internet upgrade.

Dacil

what cal said...i dont even know what the point of this thread is with tests that aren't accurate all the time.... and who cares if its low or high anyway

anak

VIP
1047808242.png

Hawk

I do not know if you could read what I wrote correctly, or if you are just agreeing with me. You are correct, which is why I said I do not get speeds that high. I only WISH I could! haha

I know, but you didn't tell where you got it from..so I was assuming it was still yours..

St3lth

Backend Contributor

Why dont you try the test again?

Also: