Speed/Ping test.

Calimo

1046403831.png
....The needle went crazy... It looked like it was trying to escape the box... :(
28933333.png

Propkid

Not epic, though quite often I do enjoy the best ping in-game. Dunno what happened to my ping up there, but here is the Pingtest result.

Calimo

400MB/s

isn't it faster than a normal harddrive can write the files?

I do have very faster internet for where I live, but honestly... speedtest.net I believe is trash... try googling other speed tests and use them. Because... How much I would really love to BELIEVE that my internet is really that fast... I KNOW it's not... My real speed (from verizon fios speed test) is actually (on average) 40-50Mb/s download, 15-25 Mb/s upload.

I would never actually believe anyones speed from using only speedtest.net, personally.

AND Saintlark......................... you're right, you would have! =P

Hawk

I do have very faster internet for where I live, but honestly... speedtest.net I believe is trash... try googling other speed tests and use them. Because... How much I would really love to BELIEVE that my internet is really that fast... I KNOW it's not... My real speed (from verizon fios speed test) is actually (on average) 40-50Mb/s download, 15-25 Mb/s upload.

I would never actually believe anyones speed from using only speedtest.net, personally.

AND Saintlark......................... you're right, you would have! =P

Its impossible to get 395 mbps at your house with Verizon.

Kissyface_r0x

Private Tester
Hmmm, speed's not that great. And yet I'm still like teh bestest leejunz playar evar... Interesting.

Got 96% packet loss on the first ping run lawl.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Funny how none of this actually matters, because it's the server that your downloading from that really matters. As such when downloading a game.