Specs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojen09

would the following specs be suffice for the game?i'm on a dell inspiron 1545 laptop btw

Processors

Different choice of processors, up to Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo
sv_clear_spacer.gif

Operating System

Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic SP1 32-Bit
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
sv_clear_spacer.gif

Memory

Up to 4GB Dual Channel 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM.
sv_clear_spacer.gif

Chipset

Intel® Cantiga GM45 Chipset
sv_clear_spacer.gif

Graphics

Intel® Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
sv_clear_spacer.gif

LCD Display

Glossy 15.6" (40 cm) Widescreen XGA (1366x768)
sv_clear_spacer.gif

Audio and Speakers

Intel High Definition Audio 2.0
Hard Drives

Up to 320GB configured with a 5400 RPM SATA hard drive.
sv_clear_spacer.gif

Optical Drives

DVD+/-RW with Dual Layer DVD+R write capability to read/write CD &DVD
Optional Blu-Ray/CD/DVD Combo Drive to read/write CD & DVD and read Blu-Ray disc

A2

Minimum Specs
Windows XP SP2 or later with latest updates, Windows Vista™ with latest updates, or Windows 7 with latest updates.

ATI Radeon™ x800 or NVIDIA GeForce™ 6800/8400
DirectX 9.0c (Windows XP) or DirectX 10 (Windows Vista™)
Processor: Pentium® 4 2.2 GHz, Core® 2™ Duo 1.6 GHz, AMDAthlon™ 2.08 GHz or better
RAM: 512 MB of available system memory
Internet Access Required
OS-supported keyboard, mouse and sound card

Recommended Specs
Windows XP SP2 or later with latest updates, Windows Vista™ with latest updates, or Windows 7 with latest updates.

ATI Radeon™ HD3850 or NVIDIA GeForce™ 8600
DirectX 9.0c or later
Processor: AMD™ 4200+ or Core® 2™ Duo 2.2 GHZ
RAM: 1024 MB of available system memory
Internet Access Required
OS-supported keyboard, mouse and sound card

From the Legions FAQ. You can compare and check. Also, give it a shot, you never know.

stefygraff

Private Tester
It works better now, because its a standalone client. No worries, it will work if you do have the minimal requirements. :)

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Seymour's biggest concern would be your Intel GPU. Unfortunately, I'm not that familiar with your chipset, but I do remember there being issues with previous generations of Intel's integrated GPUs and Legions.

Let us know how your system runs Legions (or if it does), it's a popular integrated chip, so Seymour's interested to know as well.

Darklord

Private Tester
Generally integrated graphics are not going to be sufficient to run any games, unless they were made like 7 years ago. And even then it can be very iffy.

trojen09

Generally integrated graphics are not going to be sufficient to run any games, unless they were made like 7 years ago. And even then it can be very iffy.

legions worked well on this before, but maybe would that be because it was a browser game? i really dont know, i'm no expert on all this chipset buisness let me tell you :p

A2

If it worked well when it was in-browser, fear not! It'll work perfectly for you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.