Download Sound FX MOD - Star Wars Weapon Fire V1

trinium

Private Tester
So i figure anyone reading this post is a nerd :) And what do nerds love more than legions >???
............ STAR WARS ....................
http://www.filedropper.com/sfxswwf
This mod changes the SFX's you hear when you fire your weapons. It's my first shot at audio mod'n. Let me know what you think :)

Instructions: Extract the Zip file you Your ./Legions Overdrive/ folder, or whatever you might have named it. When asked if you want to overwrite the current files , say 'YES'. The files are set to read only. If you are having problems, try re-extracting, and manually setting the files to read only.

edit ;; wow i forgot to post the link to the file :-() Its been updated

- Trinium

PuppyGuard

I hope you will be creative with this!
Me want:
T.I.E. Fighters sound
Milinium Falcon Hyperspeed sound
Lightsaber "wah" sounds replacing jet sounds(including loops, on/off engine, etc.)

PuppyGuard

When you right click(playing L:O), your little guy's jet pack "lifts" you, or makes you float(allows you to ski). The sound when you right click once(on). And when you let go of right click after holding it(off).

D

Doom Of Neroflame

is the file still up? all i get is the 'File Dropper' main page :(

trinium

Private Tester
its down i need to find the code again, update for the current version and re-upload it, anyone have a copy of the old one by chance ?

legions

So i figure anyone reading this post is a nerd :) And what do nerds love more than legions >???
............ STAR WARS ....................
http://www.filedropper.com/sfxswwf
This mod changes the SFX's you hear when you fire your weapons. It's my first shot at audio mod'n. Let me know what you think :)

Instructions: Extract the Zip file you Your ./Legions Overdrive/ folder, or whatever you might have named it. When asked if you want to overwrite the current files , say 'YES'. The files are set to read only. If you are having problems, try re-extracting, and manually setting the files to read only.

edit ;; wow i forgot to post the link to the file :-() Its been updated

- Trinium
download not working!