So here's a new one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karnage

Private Tester
I can't connect to anything from my home computer and by 'anything' I mean literally anything related to Legions, including this website. I don't have a problem with any other sites. Everything was fine until yesterday when I chose to load the launcher using the public test option, as opposed to the live option. When I tried it again those options had disappeared and I was unable to connect using the launcher at all. I get through the authentication process then it hangs on the 'downloading channel info' window until I get an error that it could not contact the server (or something along those lines). Once I get the error I can click 'play' but as soon as I click 'join' I get the error that I don't have the correct version of Legions. I would re-download the latest version if I could but I can't access the website either! It's as if my ip has been blocked from connecting to anything Legions-related. I certainly hope this is not the case because I have not done anything that would warrant an ip ban. I am at work now and everything is fine. The site loads really fast. It's only from home that I have the problem. It's not my firewall or anti-virus either because I switched those off and tried again. Cleaned out the cache in my browser. In fact I did a clean install of my OS (was waiting for an excuse to do so anyway) and I am still having the same problem. I would send you a ping trace but I can't access the website to do so! Please help.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
There can only be one attractive man bear in this community, you had to go!

In all seriousness, I'll take a look at your IP just to make sure it's not listed as a banning.

Karnage

Private Tester
Well if only one attractive man bear is allowed in I should be fine. Lol, thanks bud. Can't imagine that I would have been banned though.

Status
Not open for further replies.