Sniper 2 Public Opinion

Angel.

Private Tester
I posted this in the PT forums aswell but wanted a Public View on it.
Angel was thinking... how about the sniper we had before the 1.40 update is returned BUT that sniper can be the only weapon equipped on the outrider. So that sniper will only have one weapon. which means it will be alot harder to defend themselves from enemys trying to kill them... Basically a sniper with no secondary weapon. if this is not balanced to yall then the world isnt balanced... think about it... sniper wont be able to nade boost or defend himself as easly as before. i would use this class. if my idea were to have a little thought put into it it would be called sniper 2.​

Maxter

First of all, we have to understand why the change has been made in the first place(atleast this is how I understood it). It's not because it's too OP(it definitely wasn't when all you needed to do, to disrupt the sniper is to just nudge him with splash), it's because it was too easy to land shots from even 1000m away, you just had to point and click. The charge up and fire, the visible beam, are now hurdles for the sniper to cross before he can get that shot. While I would understand if you said that the shot needs to be more rewarding, it's definitely needed for these two limitations to be the bare minimum for the weapon.

So even if you had just the one insta-hit LR weapon in your loadout, the situation for your enemy 1000m away and the ease at which you can get the shot will remain the same.