Smurf List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disci

Old man
Hi, my name is disci and I have a problem. I smurf. I smurf a lot.

morcheeba
bonobo
vzuvzzvza
dickiz
dickzi
uub
+ few others

I have a problem but so far I've not made a seperate accounts for each nick I use. I just use the existing one and change the nick every 2 days. Help me!

Apcizzle

I thought this was going to be a thread where you call others out on their smurfs... which i thought could get interesting.

But instead you want us to tell you our smurfs? Whats the point... most people smurf to hide their identity and to troll people haha

Frost

I thought this was going to be a thread where you call others out on their smurfs... which i thought could get interesting.
It would be interesting but people would just create more smurfs, considering we already don't know statistics on our player base this would add to the problem

poiuyt580

But instead you want us to tell you our smurfs? Whats the point... most people smurf to hide their identity and to troll people haha
that works. Ok, call out people on their smurfs. Go

57thRomance

Let's see...
Rizz=Strife (obvious one)
Butthead = Jord (also obvious)
Awesome Animals = Omnis (Where are those guys? I swear, if they mass produced Awesome Animals plush toys, I'd SO collect them all.)

Btw, didn't Freeman change his name? What happened to that?

And Normal: 57thRomance
Smurfs (from IA): RomanceCondoms & NeoLaser

Heartsong

Awesome Animals = Omnis

While this was true at one point, there are so many random people who have created "Awesome Animals" smurfs that it's more likely to NOT be an Omni when you see one. I've seen a lot of randoms, but I'm fairly certain that Homingun is PowerfulPolymath. Everyone else has stopped using theirs for the most part.

Dimitryy

coffeegirl and Coeffee-Addict are smurfs too
some firends from pullute and not the persions who played at IA

poiuyt580

Let's see...
Rizz=Strife (obvious one)
Butthead = Jord (also obvious)
Awesome Animals = Omnis (Where are those guys? I swear, if they mass produced Awesome Animals plush toys, I'd SO collect them all.)

Btw, didn't Freeman change his name? What happened to that?

And Normal: 57thRomance
Smurfs (from IA): RomanceCondoms & NeoLaser
Freeman = Queen as far as I know.
While this was true at one point, there are so many random people who have created "Awesome Animals" smurfs that it's more likely to NOT be an Omni when you see one. I've seen a lot of randoms, but I'm fairly certain that Homingun is PowerfulPolymath. Everyone else has stopped using theirs for the most part.
I'm fairly certain Homingun is NOT PowerfulPolymath.

Status
Not open for further replies.