Skybolt Ammo

Siantlark

Is it just me or does the Skybolt ammo look like a giant sex toy? Can we change that or is it a conscious developer choice that whenever I fire my Skybolt I think: Exploding Parts...

Personally I think you are sexually repressed and have a sick mind.
All I saw was a centipede. (zoom in on the image, you'll agree with me apart from the number of legs).

However talking about weapon icons, do ya think it's about time we get a new rocket launcher icon? After all, the rocket launcher doesn't even look like that any more.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Its not a sex toy, its a bolt, like a piece of hardware. The 'legs' nighthawk sees are the threads. They just took the 'bolt' out of 'skybolt' and made it literal.

Of course, if it is a railgun type thing, the projectile would just look like an elongated bullet anyway, so it's not as if it matters.

57thRomance

What was the point of this thread?

Change it yourself if you don't like it :p
Just to be as subjective as possible while still proving a point, here's an example of what a couple Devs would say to a comment like that:
Example:
Fireblasto said:
I hate these kind of comments. Every aspect of the game is moddable. Don't like the colour of it? Learn to change it yourself or request for someone else to create it for you.
Devs' replies:
Get out. This is a feedback thread for the changes that are being tested. The new bright blue color is one of these changes. There are several people who talked about the handgrenades and their looks. And even though you can make them look however you want on your side, this is a thread that exists to help the developers to decide on a solution that works for a lot of people (if not most of them). There's not enough feedback anyways, and you will stop telling people to shut up. Especially if they're doing exactly what they're meant to do.
Keep the feedback coming guys, even if you think it's not really important, or if what you wanted to say has already been mentioned before. Now is your time to do something for Leejunz.
Yar, what Gheist said, we're looking for feedback here and 'do it yourself'-style comments aren't really appropriate.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
what siantlark is actually trying to say is that the rest of the weapons don't look smutty enough.
here comes the XXX leejunz mod pack!