Sith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sith.ownya54978

Ohai der kids

Hereby I announce to all of you the official and public start of Sith. Some of the lucky few might have already had the chance to see any of us, but you probably didn't.

Now before I want to start off with what they call the usual stuff (clichés like "team roster" and "join are clan pls") I'd like to tell you a bit more about Sith itself.

Sith is hardly to be called a clan, nor a 'team', Sith is a way of life. Sith is a mixture of a bit of "je ne sais quoi", a bit of "Apfelstrudel", and that finnished with what they call 'sale e pepe'.

Now the expected teamroster:

Sith.ownya54978
Sith.Chuck Norris
Sith.HIMYNAMEISBOB
Sith.Koala
Sith.Motherlover

We will grow, you can be sure of that.

So now that that is out of the way, let's get to the real stuff. Namely on how to join Sith.

So you like our way of living, and you are dying to join Sith. That's fine, but we don't accept everyone ofcourse. There are some conditions to joining Sith:

1. You have to have watched all the star wars movies and series (including star wars clone wars)
  2. You have to have a huge sympathy towards the Empire of the Sith.
I will also be keeping a list of all our enemies. Number one is our biggest enemy, number ten a less bigger, but still very big enemy:
  1. Armageddon (don't think I put you here because you requested, I just don't like you)
  2. Enemyvagina
I will also be keeping a list of all our allies. Number one is our biggest allies, number ten a less bigger, but still very big allies: (yes i copied this, I'm lazy)
  1. Battelstar (he will always be in my and Sith's heart, love you battel)
  2. 57thEnryu

57thEnryu

Ok, here my prob. I'm an american with british blood whose seen all the star wars movies but havn't seen the series (or all of it anyway). But I do have deep love for the sith (SW:TOR I'll be sith all the time). May I request to be an ally of the clan?

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Some guy called NAB was being extemely freaky today, I was thinking 'WTF!'

Application-1 (Bless Him) told me who that was, and I really could not believe it. Utterly disgusting!!!

Disci

Old man
Smurf team which likes to grief on the server. Team killing, not capping when flag is home + other kind of retard behaviour. You guys were dumb enough to believe that people would not find out?

Rumours that can't be proven.

I hope you had a good time with your investigation tho.

Ip addresses are easy to find out. You seriously are that dumb?

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
This has gotten out of hand. Smurf clans are hilarious* but when you grief in game you're just embarrassing yourself. Thread locked.

*not funny at all and really quite disappointing.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Not tolerate ingame griefing, we must. Locked thread, shall be.

Yoda_SWSB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.