Singapore server shutdown,whats next?

the-champ

Singapore server has been shut down and rightly so because it was of no use.The next question is,what's coming up next for Asian players??We do deserve at least one server
frown.png
,when you can have 5 usa servers..?

Kryst

Private Tester
Singapore server has been shut down and rightly so because it was of no use.The next question is,what's coming up next for Asian players??We do deserve at least one server:(,when you can have 5 usa servers..?

U.S Servers are ran from donations within the community who are local to those servers, thats why we have so many.

BugsPray

Legions Developer
More than one person has come to me asking if they could host an Asian server. My response is the same to all of them, and I'll go ahead and make it public: If you find a server host that has the minimum specifications needed for a server (you can contact us about this), start the account and finance the server yourself, give us full and exclusive access to the machine, and sign a legally binding agreement, we will run the server no matter where it's located.

the-champ

idk why,but Bugspray's post makes me feel,there isn't going to be anything soon.
One question,why can't you open up donations for Asian servers separately and see,how much money flows in?i am sure they are many who are there to donate for a decent server.Perhaps after that the donations can be passed on to those who are willing to host the server?If this can't happen,then Asian server are heading nowhere..