Should I go for it?

57thRomance

Have you ever seen the movie Employee of the Month starring Dane Cook? It's a terrible film, but it might or might not apply to your situation.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Shes hot.Go for it.Get in bed.Break up.Mission accomplished.

Its not a Hollywood movie, not that easy to get in women's bed...

"Listen to your heart"(thats *fancy lad* too)

Best thing you can do is get to know her, hand out, be friends (takes less than a week). Make her fall in love with you ;) (listen to the boss) :) Good luck!

Propkid

From the though-provoking game mechanics discussions down to this...

Meh, if you're saying that #1 argument is that she's super hot then I guess you want to cut to the good parts of the relationship :D. So:

Rule of the thumb: if you don't have anything to lose (not even reputation in this case since your friends are saying go for it) then do it and be confident from the start :p

RiPTaCk

Bringing RL problems in this forum is like sticking a cookie in your a-hole. It does work but it makes no fricking sense.

57thEnryu

I don't want to sound too harsh, but if you really feel the need to ask for relationship advice around here, don't go for it, spare her the experience.
I wasn't asking how to do it, I was asking if I should cuz I'm kinda conflicted with myself....

Also, thanks for he advice ppl

Xtreme

shaska's bff
lold at this entire thread, there's people here giving advise when they probably don't know the difference from their dickhead and foreskin. could you honestly explain why you would bother posting such questions at all? wouldn't just talking to her in the first place be easier than coming here for a confirmation? i agree with gheist

57thEnryu

lold at this entire thread, there's people here giving advise when they probably don't know the difference from their dickhead and foreskin. could you honestly explain why you would bother posting such questions at all? wouldn't just talking to her in the first place be easier than coming here for a confirmation? i agree with gheist
lol, the whole point wasn't how to do it, it was SHOULD I. But this made me lol

Propkid

We aren't all you xtreme. We aren't all even single and I can bet my legions account password (cos I value it so little) that you are single, then I could go on and bet a further 50 euros that you were always single. Advice is advice, online or not.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
whatever makes you happy love, couldn't give a *chocolate cookies* what you bet about me so by all means continue giving advise about things and making assumptions about people you have no clue about :p

yami

Private Tester
what-is-this-i-dont-even-spiderman.jpg