Download [Server] Easy Mode

poiuyt580

Second server modification in Legions :D This one makes the game much easier, but other aspects have been made harder as well. Was mostly for my own testing but thought I'd release it so you people can run a server with these options easier without having to go modify files yourself. Replace public-test\server with the provided folders, and remember to delete the existing .dso files.

List of changes:
  • No Healing
  • More Health
  • Increased Max Energy
  • Decreased Recharge Rate (Energy)
  • More Weapon Damage
  • Outrider/Raider/Sentinel with All Weapons (Except sniper rifle/blaster - a loadout can only have 6 weapons)
  • 999 Ammo for all weapons except chaingun/plasma with 99999
  • Faster flag movement
  • No fall damage
  • Faster player movement
Feel free to put any suggestions in this thread.

Attachments

• server.zip
    166.8 KB · Views: 37

Immanent

Oh boy! So many awesome but ridiculous mods but no prometheus!?

GJ nevertheless, I'm going to try it out in a while.

Edit:

Tried it out! T'was epic bro ;)

Pro Outrider with mortar is bau5.

poiuyt580

Oh boy! So many awesome but ridiculous mods but no prometheus!?

GJ nevertheless, I'm going to try it out in a while.
Thanks, but all I did was change values in the files...
And as for Prometheus, I have no idea how to do that so I'm going to wait for someone else to do it.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I effectively made prometheus a minute ago :p I made the sentinel run at 200 m/s, downjet instantly to 550 m/s, and upjet infinitely. Btw, the upper boundary of the map is 16.3 kilometers. Just so you know. ;)

If you want a real prometheus, you'll have to do a few things...

1. make new weapons for it.
2. make a function like makeMePrometheus(password); that you enter into the console. When you do that, it'll let you respawn as that "class." Not hard to do, just something that needs to be done... I'm really spastic right now because I just used the sentinel to cruise around blade run at around 300 m/s minimum... It screws with you head a bit :p

poiuyt580

I effectively made prometheus a minute ago :p I made the sentinel run at 200 m/s, downjet instantly to 550 m/s, and upjet infinitely. Btw, the upper boundary of the map is 16.3 kilometers. Just so you know. ;)

If you want a real prometheus, you'll have to do a few things...

1. make new weapons for it.
2. make a function like makeMePrometheus(password); that you enter into the console. When you do that, it'll let you respawn as that "class." Not hard to do, just something that needs to be done... I'm really spastic right now because I just used the sentinel to cruise around blade run at around 300 m/s minimum... It screws with you head a bit :p
Yeah I did some stuff with sentinel speed on blade run too :D
that made my head hurt :(
But is it possible to make a Prometheus that I don't have to respawn as? As in, a separate entity?

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
idk.. I haven't messed with it yet... I'm still kinda jittery/spastic from trying to do that for 15 minutes... It messes with your head...:eek: