Download Script: 3rd Person OD

Royalty

The Aussie
Huh? Fix? It's broken?
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Let's say you use OD in 1st person. Then you get switched to 3rd person as soon as OD is activated. Correct?
But after you finish overdriving, you don't switch back to 1st person. Correct?
I want it to auto switch me back to 1st person.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Let's say you use OD in 1st person. Then you get switched to 3rd person as soon as OD is activated. Correct?
You sir, need to learn how to *dancing* read before you post.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Read through the first page please? ...

Royalty

The Aussie
I have read all the posts. But I want Rockey to fix it!

Whoops! A bugsy. It will knock you to first person when OD ends even if you initially were third person. File is now updated with a fixed file.
Rockey can you upload this version of the script, before you fixed it so it knocks you back to 1st person even if you were in 3rd? Because I don't play 3rd person

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Rockey can you upload this version of the script, before you fixed it so it knocks you back to 1st person even if you were in 3rd? Because I don't play 3rd person

He designed the script so that it would, but in fact there was a bug with it, as shown in BeefThief's on the first page (Hmm, sure you've read it?) so he designed the new version of the script that is in use today.

So I am asking him to fix it or give me the version before where the bug wasn't present.
If he'd have to fix it, he would have to rewrite the whole OD-scripted part too.
What looks the hardest thing to do, rewriting the whole code, or just clicking tab after you OD'd?

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Between actually being a CS major and getting a free copy of VS ultimate (I love CS clubs lol), I've been reading the code for the scripts you've made and am now wondering, could it be made to switch back to first person should after a duration of say, 10ms expires? I don't know personally, but I'd expect that there wouldn't be a very long wait between when the sound file starts and stops, meaning that if you just set it to change back x milliseconds after the sound file cuts out. I'm just wondering...