Scoreboard

I

IzRaPiDz

Personally, i think it would be a good idea for the scoreboard to show up for about 10 secs at the end of a game. Also, i'm thinking it'll be good if you get like over 200 meters (midair) then it will show up to everyone

e.g (Stubbsy hit example name from 360 meters!)

Thanks

Armageddon

Teapot
I'd say leave it to mods like in Tribes for something like that. I think the dev team is more worried about game play then about bells and whistles.

I

IzRaPiDz

I'd say leave it to mods like in Tribes for something like that. I think the dev team is more worried about game play then about bells and whistles.

Thats why this section is called suggestion, to give ideas....

Dimitryy

i like the idea :)

also, it would be nice if the devs would include some of the best skin/weapon/sky packs and some of the mods like stat-tracker or flag-alert into the game that everyon downloads.

MJ1284

i like the idea :)

also, it would be nice if the devs would include some of the best skin/weapon/sky packs and some of the mods like stat-tracker or flag-alert into the game that everyon downloads.

I'm pretty sure it's easy to implement additional mods as default on Legions update, perhaps not on top of devs priority list but it's doable.