Savevid

Does anybody here use savevid.com and has used it recently? It now asks for a plugin install and I'm not sure it's safe after a few google searches. I was wondering if anybody has had any problems with it.

Also, if anybody knows any good alternatives in case savevid is a no go do share. I hear keepvid changed as well and may not be safe.

Fixious

Test Lead
I'd stay away from it. Just use other sites like keepvid.com or something. There are plenty out there.

Thank you for the responses, I appreciate it.

IXConverter seems to work well, but I have one question. Is there any difference between waiting the 60 seconds and clicking the link? It seems strange to offer the option to instantly download without waiting, is it a premium service?

Levi

Ok. I have the answer to everyone's question. If it is a youtube video, all you have to do is put "ss" right after www. in the url. So for example, If I was watching the "Go Pro 3 trailer", I would need to put ss right after the www. in
So it would be: http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=A3PDXmYoF5U This will take me to a site called Save from net or something. Just pick the quality of your download and it downloads! Works everytime at least for youtube. haven't tried it with other sites. cough cough you know who you are