|Rx| Recruiting.

Armageddon

Teapot
Now that my move is over and i'm settled into the new job and have a little free time i'm going to put a scrim/pub team together. Since i see a few teams popping up i figure why not, might beable to get a few games in.

|Rx| - Lethal Overdose is a T1 smurf team i ran back in 99 with Lysergide (Lsd_Man) back in Ultra_Renegades and Later on as a Base team. Each player takes on the name of a prescription drug keeping with the old theme and tag.

To join send a PM here or catch me in game.

Current Roster.

|Rx| Diazepam - Armageddon
|Rx| Marinol
|Rx| Halcion

Armageddon

Teapot
What happened to Unity, Volatile Assault, Vicious Assault, Rawrful and ld.?

Unity - Server was never up and i also moved during that time so the people that did pm me had joined a team by that point.
Volatile - Was more on the T:A side but with T:A being gayer by the day it went away.
Vicious - Was just a name change from volatile, seems people didn't understand what Volatile meant so i dumbed it down, roster was the same.
Rawrfuls - Was just to poke fun at Pawncakes, trololol
Id - could have been awesome but it was a TDM team and you notice how popular TDM is so it never took off.

So after all that i decided maybe a light hearted pub team would work, where members can smurf under a name and not have to tell anyone who is who. A team to pub around with and not be real serious about, maybe a scrim here and there but even if those don't happen it won't matter much to me.

PMs opened now, whoops.