Download Royalty's Main Menu mod

D

Doom Of Neroflame

I have a similar problem...mine isn't too big, but it still won't work, and I gave up trying to figure it out
Guess what? I just received a kick in the balls. The file is too big, so you can't use it as the in game menu background!
Does anyone know what the maximum file size is?

file says
dimensions 5023x 2899 and that its 3.22mb

if thats any help?

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
Looks like various layers with varying blend modes, I kinda wish the raider would stick out more. Maybe turning down the opacity of the overlaying layer might make this more apparent and more appealing. I would mess with linear burn, and color dodge, as well as screen and overlay for best results.

Love the grunge look. Nice job.

I would use a different font.

Yes indeed, the font doesn't have the overdrive feel to it. Your best bet is stick with a sharp strong sans-serif type font. I'd also consider doing some text effect to make it more appealing.

curser656

The only thing I'd change would be the large raider in the middle. You probably have it set to something like a color burn or something, I'd fiddle with it a bit to find the layer effect that would work better and show more of the character.

Yea just because they are popular brushes doesn't mean it doesn't look good. I like it, just small changes needed.

Dacil

Try going "File", then there should be an option saying "Save as Web File" or something, and decrease the original pixel ratio to about 70%. It should work then.
sick nasty! it worked! thanks! (the quality is bothering me tho, but meh)