Rocket MA counter doesn't increment

scoot

I don't know if this is considered a bug, but whenever I hit a MA, the chatbox always displays "rocket launcher midair #0," no matter how many I have actually hit. I asked some of the people I was playing with, and apparently this isn't normal. How do I fix this? Thanks.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Triad said he was working on a fix or something awhile back, in any case this will probably be fixed in legions 1.4 which isn't far from completion I believe.

Bestking

TrackTor FTW!! You dont need the useless rocket/bolt/nade/mortar/cluster notifications, use TrackTor!

Crisis12096

Please note that you will most likely have to move it due to it's location overlapping with the core on the top left corner which causes some things to not be visible. You can find details regarding how to move it in the same thread that you download it.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Yeah god, hope that gets changed for sure with legions 1.4. Absolutely useless at the edge of the screen, bad design too.

scoot

Yeah I figured it out after scanning through the script. Anyway, was the chat counter bugged from a recent patch? I was watching phanakapan's vid "explosions in the sky" from 2011, and the number does change.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Yeah I figured it out after scanning through the script. Anyway, was the chat counter bugged from a recent patch? I was watching phanakapan's vid "explosions in the sky" from 2011, and the number does change.
Yeah something broke it and it's pretty low down on the fix list.

aus.hsp

Private Tester
Just a suggestion, let's remove it? Should not take too long [although the devs have a lot on their plates], and it would avoid confusion.
TrakTor, best option at the moment, though.