RESPECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armageddon

Teapot
There's always one who just doesn't respect the fact that something triggered him to write this post & try they to be smart finding contridictions in his post.

Respect his anger instead of fueling it with disrespectful wise ass posts which will soon make this thread a banter instead of trying to ease what his experience. kthxbi

I didn't disrespect him, all i did was point out his contradictions.
First saying show respect to the players and then two seconds later calling people pussies. etc.
His post is useless if it's just a rage post, which it is.
Grow up, act like adults and quit yer bitch'in.

RainPilot

stinky bear
Welcome to the internet.

4fuckr-b775442e8b.gif

RainPilot

stinky bear
Trolling & being trolled is therapeutic.

People have bad days and let it out on people on the internet instead of punching someone in the face. They let out their anger by saying mean and hurtful things.

The same thing goes for people getting trolled, they are already angry, but just holding it in. When someone says something mean, they get angry and retaliate. Therefore, both parties are letting out their anger.

You should really appreciate trolls. Thank your local troll today!

MJ1284

Pssht say that to the forum trolls, too much prejudice here imo, but always keep in mind insults are for people that can't express their emotions properly.

I'm finnish, therefore I'm incapable of displaying any other emotions than drunken rage and apathy.

I

IzRaPiDz

So true jago mate, i'm like you i say sorry if i have done something wrong

jago

I seem to remember Jago being rather insulting in games, be the change you want to see Jago....be the change.
i'm quiet n keep myself to myself the only times iv'e reacted is when iv'e been disrespected and as for you remembering me being insulting in game you are a liar and have only posted to join in.
i haven't mentioned any names in this post and it wasn't directed at anyone individual it was a general post about the way a few people treat others.
just be nice to each other is all i was saying

Redvan

Private Tester
i have yet to see a public internet community that is *chocolate cookies* & retarded. Trust me, rage won't bring anyone to their senses. In fact, rage just makes people laugh.

Synista

i have yet to see a public internet community that is *chocolate cookies* & retarded. Trust me, rage won't bring anyone to their senses. In fact, rage just makes people laugh.
Internet is a geeks playground where they are protected behind the computer screen. This community has too many of those kind of people :D
I didn't disrespect him, all i did was point out his contradictions.
First saying show respect to the players and then two seconds later calling people pussies. etc.
His post is useless if it's just a rage post, which it is.
Grow up, act like adults and quit yer bitch'in.
Shutup

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Alright, appears that this thread has run its course and has nowhere to go but down. So it may as well be locked here.

As always, if there's continued ingame griefing, send your local Seymour a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.