RESPECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jago

players of this game are not idiots and the individuals who go around calling other people so are the idiots. If you don't have anything nice to say keep your mouth shut and don't expect everyone to just sit there and take your insults because i for one certainly wont.
people who sit behind there computer screen throwing insults are pussies and if you got anything to say come say it to my face.
show other players respect and you might just get some in return

Immanent

Pssht say that to the forum trolls, too much prejudice here imo, but always keep in mind insults are for people that can't express their emotions properly.

57thRomance

GEEZ jago, lighten up, will ya?
1.) If people think you're annoying, there's probably a valid reason for it.
2.) This is just an online game. Don't take anything so personally. If you do feel highly abused in any way, however, talk to Seymour - Our Father Bear of the forums - about it in private.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
players of this game are not idiots and the individuals who go around calling other people so are the idiots. If you don't have anything nice to say keep your mouth shut and don't expect everyone to just sit there and take your insults because i for one certainly wont.
people who sit behind there computer screen throwing insults are pussies and if you got anything to say come say it to my face.

I completely agree with you Jago. (Hypocritical? Too bad)

jago

i get annoyed with players all the time but i don't go insulting anyone, most of the time i'm silent. also if i'm at fault i'm the first person to say sorry but the incident that happened today i wasn't at fault i was just doing my job making the E grab anyway enough about that this was a general post about respecting other players

Synista

This bit is why people who get bullied love the internet, so they can dish it out anonymously lol. I know no one would want to *dance* about infront of jago's face! ;) I personally wouldn't mind meeting up with half the idiots on the internet who talk *chocolate cookies*. Teach them some manners with my fists :cool: ... But as our mothers always say... Never meet up with people on the internet.

Armageddon

Teapot

i have nothing nice to say, so i'm not saying anything about how unnecessary this post is.

Synista

i have nothing nice to say, so i'm not saying anything about how unnecessary this post is.
There's always one who just doesn't respect the fact that something triggered him to write this post & try they to be smart finding contridictions in his post.
Which imo doesn't show
how unnecessary this post is.
But shows how unnecessary your post is.

Respect his anger instead of fueling it with disrespectful wise ass posts which will soon make this thread a banter instead of trying to ease what his experience. kthxbi

Bottom line:

There will always be some troll or dick.
ALWAYS.

Btw, respect is a hard thing to come by in gaming unless you're godly at it. Or have a nice attitude towards others.... But mostly being godly.

jago

at least this post has got people thinking about the way they conduct themselfs and their attitudes towards others in game and hopefully that will carry through to their every day lives and not be snotty little kids forever and finally grow up.What goes around comes around remember !

Society

Basically keyboard warrior's with no life. Resort to assholism you don't have to respect no one that doesn't respect you.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
*looks at mario*

Skepsis

i get annoyed with players all the time but i don't go insulting anyone, most of the time i'm silent. also if i'm at fault i'm the first person to say sorry but the incident that happened today i wasn't at fault i was just doing my job making the E grab anyway enough about that this was a general post about respecting other players

I feel you bro, Sometimes trying to make a Clutch play can get you Raged at due to "Always Winning and Ego's". Just make sure to know what your doing ingame. It can also be Immaturity and trolling for fun. Just relax, Ignore, and have some fun :)

57thRomance

Find out what it means to me.
aretha.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.