[REQUEST] Separate keybind for each weapon?

Jazcash

So I want to be able to set separate keybinds for each weapon. For example, if I bound rockets to R, no matter which class I pick, if I press R it will switch to rockets if that class has them. Any way of configuring this in the prefs exist or is there a mod out there that does this?

Another thing that would be nice to know, although not as important, is; is there anyway to bind two weapons to one key? Then, pressing that key would toggle between each weapon.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Meh. Why not. Even if we are not carrying a dozen weapons (ala Q3) to scroll though I suppose this will make things somewhat more familiar to some people.
Will stick this to some update sometime in the future.

Bestking

So I want to be able to set separate keybinds for each weapon. For example, if I bound rockets to R, no matter which class I pick, if I press R it will switch to rockets if that class has them. Any way of configuring this in the prefs exist or is there a mod out there that does this?

Another thing that would be nice to know, although not as important, is; is there anyway to bind two weapons to one key? Then, pressing that key would toggle between each weapon.
Wouldnt that be the chainswitch script?!?

Jazcash

Meh. Why not. Even if we are not carrying a dozen weapons (ala Q3) to scroll though I suppose this will make things somewhat more familiar to some people.
Will stick this to some update sometime in the future.

Yeah, I'm a long-time Quake/Warsow player and I just find it easier to bind specific weapons to specific keys. Thanks.

Royalty

The Aussie
Also can I request a script that would be integrated into "CHAINSWITCH"?

Lets say you are playing as raider. The only way to access the chaingun would to be by pressing "TAB".
Then you would make it that so the scroll wheel only scrolls between RL & GL.
Useful huh??
Possible?