-Request- Overdrive Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisis12096

I couldn't find anything like this so I decided I'd request it.

What I'm looking for is a script that increases Mouse Sensitivity when you Overdrive and then reverts it back to normal when Overdrive ends.

If this actually exists somewhere in the forums and I overlooked it, my apologies.

Crisis12096

I'm not exactly sure what to do here. First, I figured what I had to do was simply copy the stuff from the link, and then paste it into something. The best thing I have is notepad, I named it OD.cs and then put it where it says live/mods/autoexec. However, whenever I try to load legions now it crashes. Script error when execing main.cs and then failed to initialize game, shutting down. Now, I have no idea. I didn't see a download link anywhere.

I'll mess with it a bit and see if I can it working, but since I have very little experience with scripts (the only experience being using them), I don't think I'll be able to.

Edit: I was able to get legions to load. Making .cs it's extension was a bad idea, changed it to dso and it loads. Unfortunately, the script itself doesn't appear to be working.

Fixious

Test Lead
It worked for me. Delete whatever you put in there and copy the code into Notepad. When saving it, select "All types" instead of txt, then name it OD.cs or whatever. Just make sure it ends with .cs. Then put it in the autoexec folder.

Jedired1

can someone tell me where in the script Overdrive affects health ??? and how to set that to zero so that while in Od no damge is done but if you crash into someone damage is done and how much damage is done ????

Arch

Legions Developer
I'm not exactly sure what to do here. First, I figured what I had to do was simply copy the stuff from the link, and then paste it into something. The best thing I have is notepad, I named it OD.cs and then put it where it says live/mods/autoexec. However, whenever I try to load legions now it crashes. Script error when execing main.cs and then failed to initialize game, shutting down. Now, I have no idea. I didn't see a download link anywhere.

I'll mess with it a bit and see if I can it working, but since I have very little experience with scripts (the only experience being using them), I don't think I'll be able to.

Edit: I was able to get legions to load. Making .cs it's extension was a bad idea, changed it to dso and it loads. Unfortunately, the script itself doesn't appear to be working.
You can just right click on the webpage and choose Save As and save it as a cs file. Just make sure when you are saving it to choose All Files as opposed to Text Document, and then add the the .cs extension on the end of your desired label. A dso file will do nothing for you in this case. The game needs the cs file and with that compiles it's own dso file. Saving it as one won't do anything.

can someone tell me where in the script Overdrive affects health ??? and how to set that to zero so that while in Od no damge is done but if you crash into someone damage is done and how much damage is done ????
That's in the server files somewhere. It's been discussed many times before.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer

When that happens, go into logs/console.log and search for ##. That'll be adjacent to any syntax errors.

Search is your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.