Download Script: 3rd Person OD

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Whoops! A bugsy. It will knock you to first person when OD ends even if you initially were third person. File is now updated with a fixed file.

BeefThief

Beefy Member
I just tried this script out. Only one problem I found so far: When I activate OD, it'll switch to 3rd person, then switch back to 1st person for about a second or two, then switches back to 3rd person and stays that way until OD is deactivated.

EDIT: I play in 1st person.

Synista

I just tried this script out. Only one problem I found so far: When I activate OD, it'll switch to 3rd person, then switch back to 1st person for about a second or two, then switches back to 3rd person and stays that way until OD is deactivated.

EDIT: I play in 1st person.

Rephrase that please.

BeefThief

Beefy Member
Rephrase that please.
The script puts me into 3rd person when I activate OD, which is fine since I play in 1st person. But shortly after activating OD, the view changes back to 1st person for a second or two, then reverts back to 3rd person until OD deactivates.

Synista

Okay, now I understand... I don't know how the script works so I can only say redownload it and put it back into your folder.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
The script puts me into 3rd person when I activate OD, which is fine since I play in 1st person. But shortly after activating OD, the view changes back to 1st person for a second or two, then reverts back to 3rd person until OD deactivates.
Yeah I saw this now. Won't happen if you hold down the jet keys to exttend the OD. I'll see what I can do about it.

Uhm. Hey, Rockey. Mind placing all your scripts at one thread? -.-?
Maybe later.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Aight, so here it is. It appeears the client is *chocolate cookies* at handling the overdrive and actually tries to end it mid-flight several times if you aren ot holding down the jet key to keep it going.

Thus, I've changed the script so that it will not set you back to 1st person. I actually think most of you will prefer this anyways.

File has been updated and is final... Till next release :p

That would be great!

I'm happy with 1st person overdriving so I don't need this script. One question: Where did you learn to use legions scripts?
http://docs.torquepowered.com/torqu.../documentation/Scripting/Overview/Syntax.html

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Yus. I tried that initially, but the code behind OD is *chocolate cookies* enough so it will go mental swapping back and forth if you are not pressing activate jets all the time.

Royalty

The Aussie
So is the script now fixed???
Meaning if your in 1st and use OD does it switch you back to 1st once you let go of jet???