[REQUEST] Glow in the dark IA bars.

Mahidhar

some of you guys got the right idea, make sure you increase canvas size for the glow to fit. this may push the bar off center a little on the hud.
Nice Ultra!! You're freaking amazing. Exactly what I was talking about. And yeah, As RedInk said, can you make the green one, red please?

EDIT: Ok it did push the bar off the center, how do i fix this?:
o8uy2w.png

The glow effect looks amazing though.

Here's my empty frames:
n49u9z.png

2be1zq.png

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
bluebar.png these should be better... two things could happen to fix.. one increase the canvas size and orient it till it matches the hud or alter the hud... i would just move the bar around on a larger canvas till it look like it was somewhat ok.redbar.png

Royalty

The Aussie
How do you make them glow on Adobe Photoshop Elements 7?

Max this is what I came up with best I could do. They fit perfectly.
EnergyFill.png HealthFill.png

Mahidhar

Can someone resize my empty frames, to match Ultra's first green and blue glow bars? I tried but Gimp is automatically resizing the thing to different dimensions. If I change the width to 185, height's resetting to 40, and if I make height to 52, width is changing to 243.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] They fit perfectly. [...]
They're cut off all around though, looks very bad.

[...] I tried but Gimp is automatically resizing the thing to different dimensions. If I change the width to 185, height's resetting to 40, and if I make height to 52, width is changing to 243.
There's a little chain icon next to the height and width parameters. Click that, then try again. Also, don't scale the image, but change the canvas size.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
yes unfortunately u can't fit the glow without cropping and thats why they become off center from the hud.. you basically will need to adjust everything to make them functional.

you can resize them rather then do canvas resize but you will be risk skewing them 173 by 37 is the original dimesions.