[REQUEST] Glow in the dark IA bars.

Mahidhar

Hey guys, I tried to make them all glowy like crazy(with a really high intensity), but I couldn't do it properly.

Here are the images, and if anyone can do it, can they make the health bar glow red instead of green? Thanks.

b4u8sl.png

fcv82g.png

A2

Meh need to re-install Photoshop again (computer format). REDINK TO THE RESCUE!

Mahidhar

I just need them to be bright with glow, if you guys can do that, that'd be great. I remember Ultra doing that for his green neon glow reticules.

Royalty

The Aussie
You need them to glow??? I don't know how to do that made the health bar red though:
b4u8sl.png

Kinda red, more pink I guess...

Delpicy

Workin on it

Here. The first two are a set, the third one is a preview if you would rather have it glow like that (I couldn't get the energy bar one to look right). I tested them, and they look fine. Plus, I made them have the right name (assuming you already have the EmptyFill ones). To download just do rightclick then save

EDIT: Also, I can make anything glow pretty much anyway you want, so come to me if you need help

Attachments

• EnergyFill.png
    EnergyFill.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 2
  • HealthFill.png
    HealthFill.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 4
  • HealthFill(2).png
    HealthFill(2).png
    11.8 KB · Views: 6

Mahidhar

I tried them out. Delpicy, you have to make the background transparent, so only the health bar shows up on the screen, and not it's background. I like the colours on those things.

@ Royalty- Yeah, pink not my thing, but good try anyway though.

Delpicy

Sorry to take so long to respond. Is this better? Since I don't have the EmptyFill ones, I can't test them, as they will overlap my EmptyFill lightning bolts

Attachments

• EnergyFill.png
    EnergyFill.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 0
  • HealthFill.png
    HealthFill.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 2

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
in order to produce the glow properly.. or make it appear to glow you need to use high contrast for the bars and then just use some sort of color for the glow... ill probably post something later. Its an illusion that it glows but doesn't really glow.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
bargreen.pngbluebar.png

some of you guys got the right idea, make sure you increase canvas size for the glow to fit. this may push the bar off center a little on the hud.