Request: Could someone put the core charge icon to the top right instead of the top left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox

If someone could do this that'd be great. At the moment part of a hud i downloaded a while back is being covered by the core charge and i have no clue how to change the position of it.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Yeah, I though some more thought would have been put into that section of the HUD, not only is the icon ugly, but it also gets in the way of the default stat tracking script position.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Personally, I'd like to see a complete rework of the HUD interface. A HUD interface that more efficiently displays information is something on Seymour's wish list.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
the code for it can be found in cores.gui and cores.cs

The progressbar is underneath the other image which prevents the progressbar from looking like a square. The server calls a function on the client side to initiate it. After that, the client manages the rest and sets the visibility of ring_a (active), ring_i (inactive), and/or ring_d (deactivated by iOD).

Arch

Legions Developer
Open up coresHud.gui located in client/gui/guis.
Scroll down and find
Code:
//--- OBJECT WRITE BEGIN ---
new GuiControl(coresHud) {
  profile = "GuiDefaultCoreProfile";
  horizSizing = "right";
  vertSizing = "bottom";
  position = "0 0";
  extent = "120 120";
  minExtent = "8 8";
  visible = "1";
  cameraZRot = "0";
  forceFOV = "0";
  noCursor = "1";
  helpTag = "0";
Change the first value on the "position" to something large-ish, 1000 possibly. Trial and error until you get it to the place where you want it. And don't forget to set as read-only.

stefygraff

Private Tester
I find a big gap between the loudout layar and the default layar, chance the server list, settings options, score. All these little details will make the game look better

Dacil

Soon, soon.

Technically, a "mod" is short for a "modification". Therefore, any change to the game is really considered a "mod". Anyways, my next mod is going to include many skinned guis and other elements that Koncept did not have.
if a change to a game then becomes it's default that everyone has, it's not a mod imo (mods you download personally and it's not automatic, that's my opinion). I'm saying seymour wants the default HUD to be bamfin', therefore, something to put on the milestones, something I'm thinking about

Sin

Private Tester
Dacil has it right. A mod is something that you install yourself, an after-market addition or change.
If it was a part of the game by default, it would become the updated default HUD.

Arch

Legions Developer
Not to flaunt my creations but....
Scoreboard.bmp

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Alright, locking the thread here as it's been answered by Mr. Arch and it's beginning to get off topic (though Arch's menu is looking very good!).

Status
Not open for further replies.